|Emmanuel Dudrap is Medical Doctor specialized in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery. He made his medical cursus in France and Switzerland in well-known Plastic Surgery departments, including Paris and Marseille, and now works in Clinique de Genolier in Switzerland, near Geneva.
He is a former teaching hospital consultant and medical lecturer in surgical anatomy.
- Medical Doctor, France and Switzerland
- Specialist in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic
- Surgery, Paris, France
- Member of FMH as Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon, Switzerland
- Laureate of the Collège Français de Chirurgie Plastique, Paris, France
- Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)
- Member of the Société Suisse de Chirurgie Plastique, Reconstructive et Esthétique (SSCPRE)
- Member of the Société Vaudoise de Médecine (SVM)
Dr Dudrap is a FMH specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, a fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS), a member of the Société Suisse de Chirurgie Plastique, Reconstructive et Esthétique (SSCPRE) and of the Société Vaudoise de Médecine (SVM), as well as laureate of the Collège Français de Chirurgie Plastique.
Of both French and Swiss origin, Dr Dudrap graduated from highly-rated French teaching hospitals and further extended his qualifications in renowned plastic surgery clinics in Switzerland . He was awarded the title of Doctor of Medecine in 2007 with a Medical Thesis on anatomy applied to breast augmentation.
He is the author of several peer-reviewed articles published in international aesthetic surgery journals (breast and face aesthetics)